Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Ride Heels Down’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4115 Columbia Road, Suite 5 #192, Augusta, GA 30907. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Ride Heels Down makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website. All products and services offered through this website are provided “as is”.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to Ride Heels Down that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
Disclaimer of Liability
Ride Heels Down shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither Ride Heels Down, nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
IMPORTANT TAX NOTICE:
Even if we do not collect sales tax from you, you may owe sales tax on your purchase. Unless you live in Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, or Oregon, your state most likely requires purchasers to report and pay tax on all purchases that are not taxed at the time of sale. The tax may be reported and paid on your individual income tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return. For more information, please visit your state’s department of revenue website.
RIDE HEELS DOWN COLLECTS SALES TAX in states where we have physical presence (or nexus), including Georgia. Ride Heels Down also collects sales tax in states that have adopted the Streamlined Sales and Use Tax Agreement (SSUTA), including Arkansas, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
RIDE HEELS DOWN DOES NOT COLLECT SALES TAX in any state NOT listed above because Ride Heels Down is not required to collect sales or use tax in these states.
FOR OUR TAX-EXEMPT CUSTOMERS:
RIDE HEELS DOWN DOES NOT COLLECT SALES TAX if we have your exemption certificate on file.