Ride Heels Down History
- September 5, 2015: The RideHeelsDown.com website is launched.
- September 5, 2015: The very first order comes through, all the way from New Zealand! Seriously! WOW! (I still don’t really know how that happened or how she found me… haha)
- February 16, 2016: Ainsley buys JJ so they can be together forever. ♥
- April, 2017: Ride Heels Down sets up a vendor booth at the Rolex Kentucky 3-Day Event for the first time.
- July, 2017: Ride Heels Down collaborates with C4 Belts
- August, 2017: Ride Heels Down sponsors the United States Eventing Association‘s American Eventing Championship and displays at Tryon.
- April 2018: Ride Heels Down returns to for the Land Rover Kentucky 3-Day Event.
- August, 2019: Ainsley and JJ compete at the USEA AEC (and finish 7th, woo hoo!) while ALSO sponsoring the event and displaying with a vendor tent all week… it was exhausting but fun!
- October 26, 2019: Ride Heels Down is invited to set up a booth inside the Dover Saddlery in Alpharetta, Georgia. Thanks, Dover!
- June 8, 2020: The 1,000th order is placed through the RHD website. :)
Thanks to everyone who helped make all of this possible.
I can’t wait to see what the future brings!